Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thumbs up for walking shoes and backpacks

Tan Lines

Today was one more reason why I am so grateful that I brought awesome walking sandals and backpack instead of a rolley suitcase. My shoes may not be as trendy and strappy as all the southern belles sandals here but at least Im not the one bitching about my feet hurting! I wear them every day, we are walking on average five miles a day, which feels good on my feet but now I have some crazy tan lines.



And with the backpack I was in heaven today! Out hotel was on the third, and up, floor of a building that had one elevator just barely big enough for one person with their suitcase. With fifty of us all trying to get to the fourth or fifth floor, the line of us was all the way down the street in the blazing sun. But since Danielle, Jackie and I had backpacks we opted for the stairs and booked it up to our room where it was, slightly, cooler than outside. Yeay for practical travel ware!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

2 comments:

Sara Kazemi said...

Awesome! Glad you were well prepared :)

blkvyyper said...

just wanted to say you have some very beautiful feet and from the looks, nice shapely legs, very sexy, and beautiful facial pic also.