Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Coffee Break!



During the state's peak hours of business, here in Greece everyone takes the time off to go home and nap or go and drink some coffee! Even in mid afternoon out by the beach people drink iced coffee. So in the middle of the Plakas flea market we stopped for a coffee break where I ordered Greek Coffee which the flavor to me is completely undescribable. Its an acidic, sweet, but bitter coffee which is super thick and served just warm. Definitely the best coffee I have ever had, Starbucks has nothing on it!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

2 comments:

ira said...

those glasses with the foamy coffee drink look good too.

Unknown said...

breakfast looks good... so does lunch and i will take a cup of coffee too.. I want to go to Greece!!!!