Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Florence Night Life



As I observed earlier there are tons of college and younger aged kids in the area. Spiros says there is a university near by and that the square is a very popular night life space for them. Earlier in the day I went for a walk down the street a few blocks and realized the shopping here is ridiculously better than anywhere else we have been so far. There are actual shops on the streets instead of just little street vendors. Of course here in Venice every other shop is leather. I have been pretty good so far but I dont know how much longer I can resist the shopping. Especially given my obsession with boots I wont be able to pass by too many more shops with Italian leather boots in the window and not stop to get a pair. 0_0



Along with the leather are a good amount of glass stores. Glass and glass blowing is big in Italy and I will definitely have to stop by and pick up some jewelry for friends! Ugh I was doing so well with money but I just know with all the free time we get here the next two days, Im going to do some serious shopping!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

No comments: