Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Arrived in Florence!



It was only a three and a half hour bus ride from Rome to Florence. We just checked into our hotel and its a pretty small three bed room. Our toilets (yes two) are pretty much in the shower. There is actually just a curtain seperating the shower from the rest of the bathroom. We had quite a walk from our bus to our hotel and the city seems very peaceful. My guess is there is a university near by because i have seen a bunch of people my age riding bikes up and down the streets. The main street for shopping and food, much like State Street in Santa Barbara is only a block away from where we are now. Most of the group is headed out for wine tasting which I am passing on. As much as I wish I was a wine drinker, I cant stand the stuff so myself and a few other girls staying behind are going to go wonder the streets while its still early.



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

No comments: