Tuesday, December 28, 2010

San Francisco or Bust



Alright so Im not in Europe anymore but I am traveling still. I finished out my last semester of school (yeay graduation!) and worked for a bit but now I have a week off to spend traveling the central coast! Spent the last four days in Lompoc for Christmas with my parents and left early this morning for Monterey, a pit stop on our way to the City. But first we needed breakfast so we stopped in SLO at Gus'S Grocery for a sandwich and a drink! Yummy! i have only eaten here a handful of times with my sister who worked there all through college. Perfect snack for the two hour drive up to Monterey where we're gonna spend some time at the beach, shopping, and maybe visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, haven't been there since I was a youngin'! We are staying the night in Salinas and leaving early tomorrow for the big City!!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

No comments: